Choose The Best Quality Tech Service in Malaysia
With current crisis in hand, all of us must have learned how important the saying that goes, “save for rainy days” is. Even if you feel like we are almost at the finish line of such global crisis, it has definitely taught us a thing or two about saving and budgeting and somehow embodied a mindset of strictly essentials only. But since the pandemic, work from home has become a thing and we may have aged a few years backwards but technology has become an every household essential, from laptops, desktops to smart TVs, smartphones and tablets or iPad. A good and stable internet connection is also needed as well since everything is done online, ranging from zoom meetings to online classes. Also, people has spent more hours online now that they have all the time from the lockdown from leisure scrolling to starting a vlog or blog and even online business. With this sudden surge of internet and tech usage, you may wonder which IT solutions and support service company is right for you that is within your budget yet maintains a high quality of such services. This is obviously an additional financial burden but given the current need for such essential, it is just as important to trust only the best and top of the line managed IT service provider where you can entrust your devices and any tech related needs.
You may encounter software problems especially when you are no tech genius and is just starting to come around zoom meetings and online working job. If you have kids at home and we just know how kids are, especially when they keep running around your work space at home and may have accidentally nudge the tablet or the macbook in the middle of work. You may be very well starting an online career or setting up your own website since circumstances have changed and now that you have the time you might as well make use of the time. For all of these troubles and many more involving technical issues, you can only rely on one tech support company, Alpha support.
Leading support solutions in Malaysia
Why Alpha support? Let me introduce the leading support solutions in Malaysia where you can only expect the best of service, prime quality products, great warranty deals, secured professional working relationship, top of the line skilled tech support professionals as well as high end and up to date program software. The company will guide from the beginning as in consultation in website creation, business advice on your future online business to trouble shooting of huge computer companies as well as large industrial plants with their advanced technological machineries, to simple queries and issues with your handheld smartphones. The online customer representative caters anytime anywhere for whenever your need arises. Aside from all of the mentioned considerations, the company offers optimum quality of overall service at the most reasonable cost. You may check out the official website now for further queries, https://www.alphasupport.com.my/
Buying A Property In Malaysia
Others might think that now is not the best time to invest in real property and check the Bangsar south for sale, considering the very chaotic world. However, this is not for those who can’t afford but for those who have idle money or those who believe that our situation right now is just but temporary. Yes, this too will past and when that time comes, you might regret the missed opportunity of acquiring a property that is very low-priced!
You’ll Be Spoilt For Choice
Yes, if you will check out the Subang Jaya house for sale today, you will surely find out that their prices are lowered. This is why, if you planned to get a property before all the chaos started, you should push through with that plan while the property prices are still low. Trust me, the prices will even soar higher than they used to be once the crisis will be over, so it is best to act now.
The properties in Malaysia like the Kajang condo for sale are highly recommended and if you want to buy in a place where chaos is less, you can easily do so, considering that good properties in this country are not restricted in the centre only. In fact, you can say that even in remote areas, there are still great properties that are still good for business. There are people who also love to avoid the loudness of the city and are looking for a more peaceful place. This is why, you will find that in remote areas of Malaysia, they are still densely populated. You might even be surprised to discover that even in remote areas, the choices of properties are still in good numbers. So, whether you’re looking for a condo, a residential, apartment and so on, you will surely find it!
The world may be chaotic right now, but you can make this favourable at your end. You can still turn this into lemonade by procuring a property that is lower-priced. You might even have extra funds after the entire process!
A Famous Quote From Ted Sizer
I listened to Ted Sizer reply to a supporter of national standards at a meeting several years ago, “It’s not which standards, and it is whose standards!”
Who gets to sit at the table are representatives of all the conventional academic subjects. When have standards committees involved working artists, journalists, web designers, or doctors who might critique the effectiveness or inadequacy of traditional content standards? When have professors of bioethics, anthropology, or law been asked to critique content standards? Instead, the people who care most about their little corner of the traditional content world say that it is necessary.
When I did the training as part of a standards-writing project in a big eastern state, I cited the problem of arcane elements in the history standards, specifically mention of an unknown Chinese dynasty. A gentleman voiced out, “But that was my thesis topic, and it is essential for students to know!”
Here are some writing standards you should know about:
Having worked with three different states on their standards writing and revision method, I can say with certainty that the way we establish standards-based work at the state and national levels ruins it from the start. The committees indicate typical people with typical backgrounds in education, charged to tinker with, but not fundamentally overhaul, typical schooling; no criteria for choices are ever put forward to clear the document of pet topics. Briefly, these committees simply rearrange the furniture of the traditional core content areas; they imitate the past that they feel comfortable with rather than face the future that is on its bothersome but inevitable way.
For proof of the dearth of forward-thinking, look at the Common Core math standards. The proposed high school mathematics is untouched from when I was a kid in prep school 45 years ago: four years of traditional topics in algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus. The only progress is more emphasis on modelling and statistics. But the setting out of the standards in isolated lists of content (as contradicted to recapping the kinds of performance standards student work must meet) weakens the probability of crucial change to make mathematics more likeable and useful to the majority of students.
Think about this depressing summary of a high school strand from the Common Core of the Trigonometric Functions which are as follows:
- Expand the field of trigonometric functions using the unit circle.
- Model periodic phenomena with trigonometric functions.
- Establish and use trigonometric identities.
This is a standard. It nearly goes without saying, but in current myopia, it needs to be said that only a few people need to know this kind of things as it is rarely needed in the most basic jobs and still used seldom in complicated ones.
The point of all of this is that with the current global competition in the working world, and financial crisis never waning, the wisest thing the ministry of education has offered are compressed programmes focusing on the basic and practical areas of life, that is the diploma studies.
Jika anda sedang mencari kursus jangka pendek, anda boleh memohon di mana-mana kolej di Malaysia.
Are you planning on buying a property soon?
Are you having hesitations or a hard time deciding which property to get? Well, no need for you to panic because we can help you with that.
Getting a property is quite a hassle and stressful. But, once you ’d have it, once you get to live in it, every stressful moment would be worth it. Everything you’ve hard for is finally paying off, and that property your buying is a symbol of it all. This is why, it is very important for you to get the right one, especially with the many benefits it brings. So, to help you that, here we have some tips that might be able to help you. Continue reading throughout the whole article to find out what these are. Check out Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Melati Utama, Vista Mutiara, Bandar Botanics.
* You need to make up your mind first whether to make a living out of it, or have it for yourself. It is very important because many decisions will depend on it. Just like the number of bathrooms and bedrooms the property should have. If you plan to live in that place temporarily, it is okay for you to get a two-bedroom property; in fact it’s more than enough. But if you plan to grow your family in that place, then you might to get something bigger than that. But, if you want to turn it into a business, have it rented by other people, build equity, then it does not really matter that much.
* If you plan to have such place for you own, then you need to figure out what kind of life you want to have when living in that place. It will help you determine the look of the property. If you want something homey, cozy and warm, then you should definitely go for wood and bricks features. It would make you feel warm. The bricks give it a rustic look which you’d surely enjoy. But if you’re more into high-end and luxury, then go for modern and futuristic design, where the power of technology can be seen. Such designs mostly involve glass, porcelain, and concrete. You need to make sure that your property fits the kind of lifestyle you plan to live in.
* When you get to make up your mind on what kind of life you want to have, it will help you decide what community you it to be in. You want it to fit in to the kind of lifestyle you want. But, aside from that, you also need to consider your day to day life. It is important for you to do so to make things a lot easier and less hassle. You want to make sure that the location of the property you plan to buy is close to the place you work, the market you regularly go to, or your parents’ place. It would surely make things better than ever. So, you need to do some research first.
* Then, another thing to consider is everything about your property, even to the smallest details. You need to consider checking the wirings of the place you plan to buy. Wirings can be dangerous, it could cause fire at any time, so it need to be guaranteed that it’s safe and secure. Then, the next thing you need to check is the plumbing works. You don’t want to get stressed from encountering plumbing problems every now and then. Therefore it is important to guarantee that everything is done right. Then, you would have to check on the different materials the property is built with. It is also important to make sure that the materials used are high-quality to prevent it from deteriorating easily. You want your place to last for a long time. So you need to check these things up.
Those mentioned above, are just some of the things to consider when choosing and committing on a property. Those tips will help you get closer to the place that would fit you perfectly. So, make sure to follow those tips if you want to experience great benefits because buying a property will give you benefits. Now if you want to know what these are, here are some of them. Continue reading to find out!
* Getting a property of your own gives you the privacy you need. Do you ever find yourself getting constantly disturbed by your roommate? Well, with your own place, you don’t have to worry about that happening. You would have the place all to yourself. You get to decide everything. You get to do whatever you want. You can be in the bathroom as long as you want. You can eat in the living room without anyone scolding you or telling you to take your food back to the kitchen. You have the privacy to do anything you want. You can decide everything, because it is your own place.
* Then, getting your own property gives you pride of ownership. It is actually one of the main reasons why most people get their own properties. When you have one, you have the right to stand tall, because you worked hard for it. You have the right to do whatever you want. You have the right to paint whatever colors you want. You get to decide the different decorations that go into the certain parts of the property. You can have and do everything you want, because it is your place. You have that right.
If you don’t want it for yourself, or if you’re still not able to get the one you actually want, it’s still okay to get a property. Its because you can just turn it into a business. It can be your investment. You can make a living out of it by having other people rent it. The status of real-estate is like a cycle. It goes up and down every now and then. Currently, it’s down which makes it the best time for you get one for yourself. With that, you can have it rented first, and once it goes up, you can sell it at a higher price since a property’s value naturally goes up. It can build equity. Rest assured, it would get you closer to your dream house. Properties that you can check out here is the Desa Skudai Apartment, Apartment Ria, Pantai HillPark, Bayu Puteri 3 and Flora Damansara.
So those are just some of the benefits you will be getting once you have a place of your own. If you want to get more benefits, you need to find the right place for you. Just imagine living a life where you can be free as a butterfly. You can throw parties and have your friends over anytime you want. It can be out and go home whenever you want. You can be as crazy and not get judged. You can watch or listen to loud music whenever. There are just so many benefits you’d get once you have your own home. If you are looking into getting a property in Johor, you should check out johor project outlook. For example, Country Garden Central Park Phase 1, D’Lagoon, Taman Seri Austin, g Residence, Johor, R&F Princess Cove and Sakura Residence.
So, if you want to get a property but hesitating if it’s the right time, stop. There’s no right or wrong time in getting a property, because it’s a win-win situation in any way how. What are you still waiting for? Wake up and get the property of your dreams. Rest assured, you’d be happy with it.
Laporan Awal Pelan Pembangunan Pendidikan
Timbalan Perdana Menteri Malaysia merangkap Menteri Pelajaran, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin membentangkan Laporan Awal Pelan Pembangunan Pendidikan Malaysia 2013-2015 dengan menyenaraikan inisiatif-inisiatif penting yang akan dilaksanakan, melakar pelan tindakan yang jelas dan menetapkan jangkamasa tertentu untuk mencapai setiap sasaran yang ditetapkan.
29 FLAGSHIP PENGARAH
PELAJARAN JOHOR, Malaysia
1. Johor Top 5 dalam Peperiksaan Awam.
2. Kepimpinan Instruktional.
3. Program Headcount Akademik.
4. Perancangan Strategik 2009 – 2011.
5. Kepimpinan Tranformasional.
6. Menjana Kepimpinan Pertengahan.
7. Satu Guru satu Kajian Tindakan.
8. Head Count Kehadiran Murid.
9. Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah.
10. Program E-Bank Item.
11. Program immersion.
i – Pengetua.
ii- Guru Cemerlang.
12. Program Perkembangan Staf/Sumber Manusia.
13. Pembudayaan Ilmu.
14. Program D-Pemulihan.
15. Membangunkan SABK Cemerlang.
16. Pemantauan Berfokus.
17. Dasar Kepimpinan melalui 5 fasa kepimpinan (3 tahun di satu sekolah).
18. Program Inovasi dan Kreativiti.
19. Pelaksanaan MS ISO 9001 : 2008 di sekolah.
20. Pembangunan Disiplin/Sahsiah Unggul.
21. Program Khidmat Bantu Guru.
22. Sifar Audit Berteguran.
23. Mengutamakan Kebajikan Guru.
24. Dasar RK 50% Cemerlang.
25. Pelaksanaan KPI kepada semua pegawai dan staf.
26. Pembangunan Pusat Sumber.
27. Mengembalikan Kecemerlangan Sukan di sekolah.
29. Transisi Pendidikan Khas
Verifikasi Sistem Pengurusan Sekolah Kualiti (SPSK)
Sekolah Rendah 2012
Bengkel Verifikasi Data Rasmi Modul Pengurusan Sekolah Januari 2018. Kami berkumpul di SK Seri Intan, Malaysia untuk sesi verifikasi Data Rasmi Januari semalam untuk data 30 Januari 2018. Kali ni kita buat kelainan sikit. Instead of verifikasi sahaja, kali ni kami mulakan semula dengan sesi pembelajaran Microsoft Access semula. Aku rasa dah makin kurang pendedahan dan penggunaan di kalangan guru dan pegawai sendiri sejak kami mula guna r-emis secara atas talian untuk memupuk pelajar menggunakannya.
Pekeliling Kemajuan Pentadbiran Awam Bilangan 3 Tahun 1991 bertajuk “Anugerah Inovasi Perkhidmatan Awam” telah diperkenalkan pada tahun 1991. Tujuan pekeliling ini adalah untuk memberi pengiktirafan kepada individu, kumpulan dan agensi yang berjaya melaksanakan inovasi di agensi masing-masing.
Inovasi dalam Perkhidmatan Awam adalah hasil cetusan idea-idea yang kreatif dan inovatif dalam mana-mana aspek kerja yang dapat meningkatkan kualiti dan produktiviti organisasi. Pelaksanaan idea-idea ini akhirnya dapat meningkatkan kecekapan dan keberkesanan sistem penyampaian perkhidmatan serta memberi faedah kepada pelanggan.
Idea-idea ini boleh merangkumi apa-apa perubahan dalam bentuk sistem dan prosedur, kaedah dan cara bekerja mahupun pengenalan teknologi.
Inovasi & Kreatif Pemangkin Transformasi Organisasi
Objektif HARI ANUGERAH INOVASI JABATAN PENDIDIKAN SELANGOR adalah untuk:
- Memberi pengiktirafan kepada hasil inovasi yang diperkenalkan oleh agensi Kerajaan;
- Memupuk dan menyemarakkan budaya kreatif dan inovatif dalam cara bekerja yang diamalkan;
- Memperkenalkan dan menyebarkan hasil-hasil inovasi yang boleh dicontohi untuk faedah agensi lain; dan
- Menyumbang kepada peningkatan kualiti penyampaian perkhidmatan kepada pelanggan.
Anugerah Inovasi JPNJ – Anugerah Kumpulan Inovasi & Kreatif (KIK) Sekolah
Untuk makluman dan tindakan pihak pentadbiran sekolah. Justeru itu, pihak tuan adalah dipohon untuk mencalonkan tiga orang bagi Tokoh Inovasi (Pengurusan), satu calon Anugerah Kumpulan Inovatif dan Kreatif (KIK) dan dua calon Tokoh Inovasi (AKP) kepada pelajar yang berinovasi. Borang pencalonan yang telah lengkap hendaklah dihantar pada atau sebelum 13 Oktober 2016 ke PPD Tangkak, Johor, Malaysia.
Pembekalan Peralatan Ict Untuk Sistem Perakaunan Kumpulan Wang Sekolah Secara Elektronik (E-Spkws)
MAKLUMAT STATUS PERLUASAN SISTEM PERAKAUNAN KUMPULAN WANG SEKOLAH SECARA ELEKTRONIK (eSPKWS)
2. Adalah dimaklumkan Bahagian Akaun, Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia (KPM) telah melaksanakan Program Perluasan Sistem eSPKWS kepada sekolah-sekolah untuk pelajar di bawah KPM dan semua Jabatan Pendidikan Negeri (JPN)/Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah (PPD) bertanggungjawab untuk memastikan sistem tersebut digunapakai sepenuhnya oleh semua sekolah di bawah seliaan masing-masing mulai tahun 2014.
3. Sehubungan itu, kerjasama Tuan/Puan adalah dipohon untuk memberi maklumat status terkini bagi Pelaksanaan Perluasan Sistem eSPKWS di sekolah-sekolah dan kesediaan sekolah-sekolah menggunakan sistem ini pada tahun 2014 dengan melengkapkan borang seperti di Lampiran A.
4. Bersama-sama ini disertakan surat dari Bahagian Akaun KPM dan surat siaran dari Unit Akaun JPN Perak untuk tindakan Tuan/Puan
Perutusan Hari Guru 2012 Oleh KPPM
Apa yang anda perlu lakukan?
Pelbagai penambahbaikan yang telah diterima oleh golongan guru diharap dapat memberi suntikan semangat agar guru sentiasa bersedia menerima perubahan dan berani meneroka idea dan inovasi baharu, melaksanakan tugas dengan efektif, berdaya tahan, futuristik dan berfikiran aras tinggi.
Guru juga berperanan membentuk murid agar berkemahiran menyelesaikan masalah, berkeupayaan mencipta peluang baharu, mempunyai daya tahan dan berkebolehan untuk berhadapan dengan persekitaran global yang dinamik.
Di samping itu, selaku warga pendidik kepada pelajar, kita perlu melestarikan pembangunan profesionalisme keguruan melalui nilai tambah dalam aspek pengetahuan, kemahiran dan amalan profesional keguruan bagi menyokong usaha pelaksanaan transformasi pendidikan negara dan daerah di Malaysia.
Siaran Web ‘Live Streaming’ Sambutan Perayaan Hari Guru Peringkat Daerah Segamat 2012
Hari Guru kerana pada haribulan yang sama dalam tahun 1956 Majlis Undang-undang Persekutuan Tanah Melayu (Federal Legislative Council) telah menerima cadangan-cadangan Laporan Jawatankuasa Pelajaran (Report of the Education Committee) sebagai Dasar Pelajaran bagi negara kita. Dokumen tersebut yang dikenali sebagai LAPORAN RAZAK (Razak Report) telah menjadi Dasar Pelajaran Kebangsaan semenjak hari itu.
OBJEKTIF-OBJEKTIF HARI GURU
- Menitik beratkan peranan guru dalam pembinaan kebangsaan (termasuk perpaduan dan integrasi), pembangunan negara dan perkhidmatan kepada masyarakat.
- Menarik perhatian ibu bapa, murid dan orang ramai kepada peranan penting kaum guru dalam masyarakat dalam daerah di Malaysia.
- Memupuk perasaan perpaduan ikhtisas dan muhibbah di antara guru.
- Meninggikan martabat dan taraf guru dalam masyarakat.
- Memberi peluang untuk memajukan kecekapan guru melalui seminar-seminar, persidangan-persidangan, dan sebagainya yang diadakan pada Hari Guru.
- Menilai secara objektif peranan guru dengan berlatarbelakangkan Malaysia dan mengambil langkah-langkah supaya peranan itu boleh berkesan.
Permohonan pertukaran guru melalui..
Sistem eGTUKAR 2020 akan dibuka bermula 18 Februari nanti.
Pertukaran ini akan dibuat secara berperingkat iaitu sesi Jun 2019 dan sesi Januari 2020 dengan sekali permohonan sahaja.
Permohonan boleh dibuat secara online melibatkan pertukaran antara bahagian / negeri, antara daerah dan dalam daerah.
Berikut apa yang anda perlu tahu tentang bagaimana untuk memohon pertukaran tempat mengajar di Malaysia.